• Ultra Heavy Stock printing up to 512 gsm
• Over 2,000 prints per hour
• Genuine Adobe PostScript® 3 RIP
• Multi‐media printing capability
• Lowest cost per copy in class
• Print onto media up to 1.2 metres long
• 800MHz Processor, 40Gb Hard Disk & 768Mb RAM
• Duplexer for double‐sided printing
• High capacity toner supplied with printer as standard (Black toner ‐ 18,500 prints /
Colour toner ‐ 16,500 prints)
The Intec CP2020 is the class leading full colour, multi-media, ultra heavy stock digital colour printing press. With a straight through. CMYK printing path and lowest capital cost and cost per copy in it’s class, the CP2020 sets a new benchmark in digital colour printing capability. The Intec CP2020 range enables you to generate profits fast from short run colour printing onto the widest possible range of substrates including coated & uncoated stocks, fibre enhanced papers & board, textured canvas and metallic stocks. Your clients will be delighted with the results.
The CP2020 Pro includes all of the superb features of the standard model with the addition of the printing industry’s RIP of choice – a Harlequin RIP installed on an Intec RIP station with 17″ flat screen. It can produce sharper text, greater highlight detail and smoother vignettes. It sports more accurate colour and improved colour management with customized and ICC colour profiling giving more consistent colour reproduction & improved productivity.
Other features include; Halftone screening for litho-style output, Booklet maker & imposition software, Step and Repeat, Trapping, Print preview, Print queuing & prioritization. The Intec CP2020 Pro Production System includes an additional printing unit to offer the user twice the printing capability and built-in redundancy.
Call for Demo 07829342192 / 09845570196 or email : email@example.com